OBX Commercial Real Estate Newsletter: October 2021
by Larry Lombardi, on Oct 12, 2021 7:47:57 AM
OBX CRE Spotlight
Vice President, Industrial Sales & Leasing
- I live in Virginia Beach
- My wife's name is Allison
- We have one son, Bobby, IV (we keep it as confusing, but traditional, as possible)
- We have an English yellow lab named Tibi. She may love the combination of the sound and the ocean in the OBX more than anybody.
- On the weekends you can find us either on the boat or at the beach. We have to get our outdoor time in before the winter months!
How long have you been working in commercial real estate?
How did you first get into real estate?
What was your first CRE transaction?
What was your most memorable CRE transaction?
What's your favorite part of working in CRE?
If you had to sell only ONE kind of commercial property, what would you choose? And why?
What's the first question people always ask you when you tell them what you do for a living?
What’s the biggest misconception about CRE?
What global CRE trend or market segment do you think will have the most impact locally?
How would you describe the commercial real estate market in northeastern NC and the Outer Banks?
Can you share one great piece of advice for someone looking to buy/lease commercial property or land?
What was the last book you read?
What's one movie you love to rewatch?
What's one thing most people might not know about you?
Do you collect anything?
What is your favorite thing about the Outer Banks?
What's your favorite way to spend your free time?
What inspires you?
5 CRE Must-Reads
2. What Does it Take to Put Together a Multi-Million-Dollar Real Estate Project in the Cannabis Industry?
40 Acres of Commercial Land in Moyock
Just over 39 acres of prime commercial real estate with amazing visibility with thousands of vehicles passing per day on the main highway, NC-168. Current zoning is HI (Heavy Industrial). Lots of potential for the right business. Businesses other than heavy industrial may be allowed in this zoning.