OBX Commercial Real Estate Newsletter: March 2022
by Larry Lombardi, on Mar 9, 2022 8:02:40 AM
OBX CRE Spotlight
VP Sales & Development, CCIM
- Born in Charlottesville, VA and raised in Virginia Beach
- Married for 36 years to wife Nancy and we have two daughters
- My daughter, Callie Erhard Houfek has a daughter Surry, age 6 and a son Beau, age 1, my wonderful grandchildren! Callie and her husband Ryan Houfek reside in Jacksonville, FL
- My youngest daughter, Emily Cole, resides in Aspen, CO and is loving it
- My wife and I love the beach and the fantastic lifestyle in Virginia Beach
- I have chaired the Resort Area Advisory Commission, Goodwill of Hampton Roads and recently completed a two year term as Chairman of the Arts and Humanities Commission in Virginia Beach
- I am grateful to work for the best company with the best people anywhere in this state at S.L. Nusbaum and especially appreciate our leadership and Miles Leon, our President
How long have you been working in commercial real estate?
How did you first get into real estate?
What was your first CRE transaction?
What was your most memorable CRE transaction?
What's your favorite part of working in CRE?
If you had to sell only ONE kind of commercial property, what would you choose? And why?
What's the first question people always ask you when you tell them what you do for a living?
What’s the biggest misconception about CRE?
What global CRE trend or market segment do you think will have the most impact locally?
How would you describe the commercial real estate market in northeastern NC and the Outer Banks?
Can you share one great piece of advice for someone looking to buy/lease commercial property or land?
You get five acres and an unlimited construction budget. What do you build and where?
What was the last book you read?
What's one movie you love to rewatch?
What's one thing most people might not know about you?
Do you collect anything?
What is your favorite thing about the Outer Banks?
What's your favorite way to spend your free time?
What inspires you?
5 CRE Must-Reads
Building & Warehouse in Shawboro
Incredible opportunity to own a large facility on approximately 3/4 acres with great road frontage, asphalt parking area with a gravel drive around the entire building. It was originally a grocery store and then a warehouse area is attached to the back of the building.