OBX Commercial Real Estate Newsletter: August 2021
by Larry Lombardi, on Aug 16, 2021 8:30:00 AM
OBX CRE Spotlight
Managing Director, Hampton Roads
- Born in Charlottesville, VA
- Raised in Virginia Beach, VA
- University of Virginia grad, BA Communications
- Married to Caryn
- Children: Kenzie (20) and Gresham (19)
- Pets: Obi - 5 year old black lab
- We are a beach family and we spend a lot of time back and forth between Virginia Beach and the OBX
How long have you been working in commercial real estate?
How did you first get into real estate?
What was your first CRE transaction?
What was your most memorable CRE transaction?
- Sale of +/-40 acres in Greenbrier to Cox Communications for a new regional headquarters location
- Sale of the original 45,000 SF Cox Communications Building in Virginia Beach to Urology of Virginia
- Representation of Titan Corporation in the relocation and lease of 25,000 SF for a regional HQ in the Twin Oaks Buildings
- Representation of Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center (SMOC) in the acquisition of medical development sites and lease up of new buildings in Suffolk (Obici) and Chesapeake (Oakbrooke)
What's your favorite part of working in CRE?
What's the biggest misconception about CRE?
How would you describe the commercial real estate market in northeastern NC and the Outer Banks?
Can you share one great piece of advice for someone looking to buy/lease commercial property or land?
What is your favorite thing about the Outer Banks?
What's your favorite way to spend your free time?
Timbuck II Shopping Center in Corolla
Three multi-tenant retail buildings within the Timbuck II Shopping Village located in Corolla, North Carolina. The three buildings are the West Building, South Building, and East Building, total 37,264 square feet. The entire Timbuck II Shopping Village has a total of 728 parking spaces which are shared among the owners in the condo association.