OBX Commercial Real Estate Newsletter: January 2022
by Larry Lombardi, on Jan 24, 2022 8:19:35 AM
OBX CRE Spotlight
Vice President, Investment Real Estate
- I grew up in Virginia Beach and have lived here since it was a small resort town.
- My wife is Debra
- We have two children who live in Boston and New York and one grandson.
- We have two dogs, Sophie (a Brittany) and Stella (a Lab).
- I have deep family roots in Currituck County and have great memories from many years there.
- Our favorite place to visit is New York City because of the diverse urban environment with many parks and communities.
- My real estate business focus on investments and development services.
How long have you been working in commercial real estate?
How did you first get into real estate?
What was your first CRE transaction?
What was your most memorable CRE transaction?
What's your favorite part of working in CRE?
If you had to sell only ONE kind of commercial property, what would you choose? And why?
What's the first question people always ask you when you tell them what you do for a living?
What’s the biggest misconception about CRE?
What global CRE trend or market segment do you think will have the most impact locally?
How would you describe the commercial real estate market in northeastern NC and the Outer Banks?
Can you share one great piece of advice for someone looking to buy/lease commercial property or land?
You get five acres and an unlimited construction budget. What do you build and where?
What was the last book you read?
What's one movie you love to rewatch?
What's one thing most people might not know about you?
Do you collect anything?I have a lot of interest in gardening and my collecting is mostly of plants and tools for that. Gardening is like fishing…. there’s always more cool stuff available.
What is your favorite thing about the Outer Banks?
My experiences are mostly from the Sound side with fishing, duck hunting, sailing Hobie Cats and amazing holiday weekend parties! The great early morning beauty and solitude.
What's your favorite way to spend your free time?
What inspires you?
5 CRE Must-Reads
1.31 Acres of Commercial Land in Coinjock
Commercial land for sale in a great location on major highway leading to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Located on Caratoke Highway beside Ambrose Furniture.